Pavetuf Landscaping Products
Make light work of some of the trickier aspects of landscaping with our range of Pavetuf products:
- Tools and priming slurry- a polymer and cementitious slurry, specifically formulated to provide an exceptional bond between a new mortar base and all types of stone and porcelain paving
- Jointing compound- apply with water, can be applied in any weather, no waste as any excess can be put back in the tub, fast and easy to apply
- Jointing grout- easy to apply, efflorescence free, water repellent, stain resistant, raid setting, internal and external use
- Jointing mortar- apply with water, drive on in 4 hours, high level of compressive strength
- Invisible sealant- easy to apply, long lasting protection, available in 1 litre, 5 litre or 25 litre tub
- Satin sealant- easy to apply, long lasting protection with satin finish, available in 1 litre, 5 litre and 2.5 litre tub
- Invisible ultra- professional deep penetrating invisible sealant, highest level of protection and long lasting stain resistant, available in 1 litre and 2.5 litre tub
- Satin ultra- professional deep penetrating satin sealer that gives the highest level of protection
- Back to black- a colour reviving sealer to restore black stones and granites- available in 1 litre, 5 litre and 25 litre tub
- Deep cleaner
- Green off cleaner
- Resin bound cleaner
- Wood deck cleaner
- UPVC and fascia cleaner
- Wall and render cleaner
- Composite cleaner
- General cleaner
- Rust remover
- Salt eraser
- Porcelain cleaner
- Sealer remover
- Pavetuf Adjustable Risers are used to create a pedestrian paving or decking surface for patios, ﬂat roofs and balconies.
The range offers a wide range of sizes for both porcelain paved and decked areas, along with accessory pieces that work with both landscaping materials.
The elevated system is quick and simple to install, allowing services to be hidden underneath, promoting good airﬂow and can simply be lifted in the future for change of use.
The pedestals can be easily adjusted to the desired height and are very robust with a crush resistance of one tonne.
Please ensure that our risers are suitable for use in the project you are undertaking and refer to our technical information prior to installation.
- Pavetuf Protection Rubber Small – 96x96x10mm A sound and shock absorbing water resistant protection layer. 24 per pack
- Pavetuf Protection Rubber Large – 210x210x10mm A sound and shock absorbing water resistant protection layer. 24 per pack
- Pavetuf Fitting Piece Solid Rubber – 2mm A solid rubber sound and shock absorbing water resistant protection layer for use on Top Plates. 100 per pack
- Pavetuf Wall Finishing – 6mm A 6mm thick self-adhesive protection rubber piece to apply to side of the paving when laying up to a wall. 100 per pack.